Website Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services
Full Time position (37.5 hours/week) – Monday through Friday
- Oversee health and safety of clients; ensuring rights of individuals, communicate client’s issues and concerns. Keep support coordinators and family members informed accordingly.
- Manage the daily program activities to achieve program goals; facilitate group activities and community integration activities.
- Assists with crisis intervention and prevention strategies, physical needs of client (toileting, feeding, nutrition, etc.), and administer medications.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Human Services or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least one year working with special populations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of basic teaching techniques and vocational training techniques, including methods of reinforcement and prompting.
- General knowledge of community resources available for clients.
- General knowledge of behavior management and crisis intervention.
- MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Valid Virginia driver’s license with acceptable record.
- Attend training and maintain certifications as required.
- Moderate physical effort working regularly with lightweight materials and occasionally with heavyweight materials (over 60 pounds).
To apply for this job please visit www.encompasscommunitysupports.org.