What is this service?
Services include connecting individuals with resources, self-advocacy skills, and support, that will empower an individual to live independently in a community of choice and enable them to succeed in the community.
Who is this service for?
Individuals 18 and above who have been clinically diagnosed with barriers that prevent them from living life independently and their families residing in Culpeper, Fauquier, Madison, Orange, or Rappahannock Counties.
Support Coordination Services are the central point of Encompass Community Supports’ residential and day support services.
Support staff members provide individuals and their families with:
- Evaluate what the individual needs to remain successful in the community
- Link the individual to supports that are needed or requested
- Monitor the supports given to the individual to ensure they are meeting his/her needs
- Advocate for other services that will help the individual in the community
- Coordinate care and services
Support coordinators help bring together services to meet medical, psychiatric, social, nutritional, educational, vocational, employment, housing, transportation, recreational, legal, and advocacy needs, and our trained individuals assist you in applying for other related benefits.
How to Contact Us:
Contact one of our mental health support coordinators at (540) 825-3100 for more information.
Contact Mental Health Support Coordination:
"*" indicates required fields